About Vaziri Consulting Engineer
Vaziri Consulting Engineer Pty Ltd was established in 1999 to service ACT and surrounding regions for the civil and structural engineering needs of residential and low rise commercial buildings. Our team of qualified engineers are available for consultation.
Shahrokh Vaziri, Director
After completing his degree in Engineering Science, Shahrokh Vaziri began his career overseas in 1977 working extensively on national infrastructure projects such as gas refineries, railways, roads, bridges and even multi-tower 1000-unit residential complexes. In 1987 he migrated to Australia and completed his Masters in Engineering Studies from the University of Queensland, after which he was able to begin operating as a sole trader in 1992.
His passion for continuous development has lead him to attend courses such as
- Structural Innovations in Major Building Projects, IEAust, Canberra 1998
- Accreditation course for Energy Rating Assessors in ACT, 1998
- Accredited Building Certifier Program, University of Technology Sydney, 1998
- Certificate of Completion in Erosion & Sedimentation Control, 1999
- Accreditation course for Energy Rating assessors in ACT BERS Pro, 2010
Recognitions and Professional Membership
- Corporate Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia (CP Engineer, NPER)
- ACT Principal Building Certifier - Lic No 19926208
- NSW A1 Accredited Certifier - Lic No BPB2033
- Licensed Builder in ACT Class A
- Member of the Master Builders Association
- Member of Australian Building Code
- Member of Australia Institute of Building Surveyor
- Member of Society of Fire Safety
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
If you’d like to find out more about our qualifications, contact us on the numbers below.